Remodeling Project Design Services for DFW Homeowners
Dedicated to Providing Peace of Mind on Every Project
Many Remodeling Contractors Just Want to
They Won’t Take the Time to Provide Guidance on:
Colors, Look, Use or Functionality
We Know You Deserve More
Kathi Fleck really understands the needs and perspective of her clients…especially the women. In her experience, women make more of the everyday decisions and choices in a construction project and she makes those choices a lot less stressful.
Kathi is Certified in Universal Design and brings a perspective to the project details that many contractors don’t want to deal with.
Here is a typical approach used by most home remodeling contractors in DFW:
The remodeling contractor will show you some catalogs or send you off to a supplier to pick out your materials. There can be a bewildering number of choices and the help at the supplier may or may not have the experience or time to help you. The choices may not fit within your budget and you may need to start all over just to find the items that fit within your pocketbook. This approach makes it almost impossible for you to stay within budget or to maintain a consistent and coordinated look.
There is a better way.
Kathi takes the time to listen to your needs and desires and then will help make your job easier by providing specific recommendations on materials. LoneStar has successfully completed over 320 significant remodeling projects including kitchens, bathrooms, master bedrooms, offices, and decks. Kathi uses all of that experience to make recommendations for your project.
- She helps her clients walk through the entire process, eliminating the stress of pulling the project together.
- She provides guidance to her clients from the initial planning stages to coordinating paint colors and tile choices, cabinets and appliances, plumbing and lighting. She brings samples of most of the main products including: tile, granite, sold surface materials, cabinet brochures and wood/stain samples, paint textures and colors, under cabinet lighting and more.
- Our clients can see and feel the products and once they pick out what they like, it becomes a lot easier to see how the products coordinate. The process helps our clients envision their new room. They start to feel more comfortable and less overwhelmed.
This is just one of the ways Kathi keeps you within budget and takes the guesswork and frustration out of the many choices you will make for your project.
If you live in Colleyville, Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Arlington, Mid-Cities, Fort Worth, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Plano, Dallas or the surrounding communities, we provide kitchen remodeling, bath remodeling, master bath remodeling, decks and handyman services to transform your home.
A homeowner called and told Kathi that they were getting 4 bids and wanted a price on a small job to knock out a wall between 2 closets and enlarge the closet. Kathi was the last contractor the homeowners met with and she discussed her closet needs: the amount of shoe space (she has 100 pairs of shoes), amount of space needed for long vs. short clothes and many more important functional and design details.
Kathi then provided the homeowners with her consumer checklist that teaches clients how to compare contractors and discussed her 365 Same-As-Cash financing loan program.
During the meeting with the husband and wife:
- The husband said: “I think you’re more of what my wife is looking for…the others contractors came out and didn’t go into this much detail.”
- The wife said: “I didn’t know about the Same-As-Cash program…none of the other contractors have this and I’m a little short on cash right now…how does this work?”
We have successfully completed over 320 remodeling projects like: updating your kitchen, adding on a master bedroom or transforming your bathrooms.
Kathi and Don welcome the opportunity to show you how you can be sure your remodeling project will be handled professionally and look fantastic.
If you’re worried about the cost of your project and getting the most for your money, our design services and thorough upfront planning practically eliminate the most common reasons many projects wind up costing more than the initial bid.
Our industry is competitive, like most, and we appreciate this opportunity to demonstrate why our clients consistently refer us.
We started LoneStar Property Solutions with the goal of delivering a new level of service in the home remodeling industry in DFW.
We strongly encourage you to speak with our clients so you will feel comfortable that your project will be completed as planned without the typical hassles and headaches that are commonly found in our industry.
Colleyville, Southlake, Grapevine, Keller, Arlington, Mid-Cities, Fort Worth, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Plano, Dallas and the Surrounding Communities